In response to COVID-19 UW-Stout will only be offering virtual interviews. We understand companies have varying needs when it comes to conducting virtual interviews.
Our team is here to help you advertise, coordinate signup and provide a platform to conduct virtual video interviews. We welcome you to utilize your own technology understanding you will need to provide students access to your platform or utilize our platform and gain access by logging into CareerLink.
Dates: Weekdays, September - May (Academic Calendar)
Interviewing Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM
*Career Services will provide technical support 8:30AM-4:00PM
How to Reserve an Interview:
- Virtual interviews require a separate registration from your career conference registration.
- Log into CareerLink
- Click "Recruitment and Event Registration," located on the left navigation
- Click “Add Request +”, located in the upper right corner
- Select “Virtual Interviews”, in the drop-down menu
- Click “Continue”
- Enter virtual interview information into the form
- Click “Submit”
Note: Your Request will not come through to our office until you click on "Submit Request"
Questions: Contact the Employer Relations Manager, 715-232-2110