Our mission at UW-Stout Online is to be a leader in advancing innovative, high-quality services and learning experiences that engage, inspire and challenge.
- UW-Stout Online is comprised of dedicated staff that serves the needs of customized instruction students, instructors, and programs.
- Program courses are taught by full-time faculty and instructional staff or highly experienced adjunct instructors with content expertise.
- Program Directors seek continuous feedback from industry, keeping the curriculum current and relevant, developing and preparing current students for future employment.
- The Higher Learning Commission accredits UW-Stout; many of our individual programs have discipline-specific accreditation.
- Our online courses and programs have a history of success; we have been serving the needs of online and distance education students since 1996.
1,975 students enrolled in UW-Stout's online courses and programs in 2016.
Ready to start learning online?
SmarterMeasure is an assessment that measures learner readiness. It can help you decide whether distance learning and a technology-rich environment will be a good fit for you!