We're here for you!
Continuing Education and Conferences, a unit of Educational Pathways and Outreach is following UW-Stout campus COVID-19 guidelines, safety requirements, and meeting protocols (see latest updates).
- Conferences and workshops
- Credentialing (CEUs)
- Customized business training
- Event planning services
- Youth Camps
UW-Stout's Continuing Education and Conferences explores an array of topics relevant to lifelong learners like you. Check out our conferences, workshops, seminars, and certificate programs designed for...
UW-Stout's Continuing Education and Conferences offer educational programs tailored to your business or organizational strategy and growth objectives. Working as partners, we will identify your educational needs and define learning objectives for the program. With an innovative approach, we will design and develop a unique, personalized learning experience for your organization.
In addition, we will:
- Deliver onsite or at a location convenient for you.
- Engage credentialed faculty and instructors with subject matter experts matched to your learning objectives and culture.
- Create a learning environment for engaging discussion and robust interaction to promote the development of critical thinking skills.
- Utilize proven adult learning principles and methodology.
- Integrate real-world applications.
How can UW-Stout's Continuing Education and Conferences build a unique learning opportunity for you? Contact us today to start the conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.232.2793.
Program Planning and Event Management
The thought of having to work out all the details and arrangements for a successful program can be overwhelming. Let UW-Stout's Continuing Education and Conferences experience save you hours of work and lots of headaches. Our professional team is ready to help you!
Learn moreJudy Herr, Ed.D. Early Childhood Education Conference...pleased to work with this team of professionals, knowing that every detail will be addressed.