Baseline Plus is an additional debit account that is used for other campus purchases. Most students find they will need some amount of Baseline Plus funds. All residence hall students are given the option to deposit funds as Baseline Plus Funds at the start of the semester. Each plan holder chooses an amount to deposit based on anticipated needs. Students may deposit more funds to Baseline Plus throughout the semester, if necessary. A Stout BlueCard is used to access all account funds thereby eliminating the need to carry cash.
Where can Baseline Plus funds be used?
- Residence Halls Laundry Facilities
- Vending Machines (soda and snacks)
- Copy Machines
- Service Center (tickets, printing)
- Stoutfitters (supplies, clothing, gifts)
- The Niche (gifts, snacks)
- Health & Fitness Center (membership, aerobics passes)
- Stout Adventures (climbing wall membership)
- Intramurals (participation fees)
- University Housing Mailroom (stamps, mailing supplies)
- Instructional Resources
- Robert S. Swanson Library Learning Center
- University Dining Service
Baseline Plus is a backup account for Baseline (Dining)
Baseline Plus funds can be used as an alternate means of payment in dining locations once Baseline funds (dining only) have been depleted.
At all dining locations, the register checks Baseline funds for a sufficient balance to complete the transaction. When there is not enough funds, the register then checks Baseline Plus. If a sufficient balance is found here, the transaction is completed with the amount deducted from Baseline Plus funds (at Baseline prices).
The student does NOT need to do anything different, the register automatically checks.
How much Baseline Plus funds will I need?
With many locations on campus accepting Baseline Plus funds, most students find they will need some amount of Baseline Plus funds. Below is a list of average expenditures in the fall semester of 2015-2016 to assist you in selecting an initial deposit amount.
||Expense Per Semester
|Vending (Soda & Snack)
|Stoutfitters (Books & Supplies)
How do I check my Baseline Plus balance?
- Balances can be checked online
- Readers display balance after Baseline Plus transactions.
- Deposit Stations display balances upon request. Locations in Price Commons, Robert S. Swanson Library Learning Center, North Point Dining Center and Memorial Student Center.
- Call 715-232-3686
- Visit the Campus Card Office, Room 110, Merle Price Commons.