The University Archives collects the official and unofficial records of the University of Wisconsin-Stout. As one of 14 members of the Wisconsin Historical Society's Area Research Center network, the department also holds local government records from three Wisconsin counties: Barron, Dunn, and Pepin.
Archives staff have developed the following databases and digital content. This is a selection of the resources and does not represent the entire collection. Please contact the Archives for more information.
Resources at the University Archives and Area Research Center
- ARC Newspaper Index Birth/death/probate notices from Dunn, Barron, and Pepin Counties from 1862-1930.
- County Court Records Index Barron, Dunn, and Pepin Counties
- Dunn County Cemetery Index
- Evergreen Cemetery Index Dunn County
- History of Stout
- History of UW-Stout Library
- Request Records, newspaper articles, and research assistance
- Russell Collection
- University Archives Index
- University Publications Index
- UW-Stout Tower Yearbook
- UW-Stout Veterans