July 12 through August 6, 2021 (Virtual Courses)
Come to the state for adventurers; fishing, kayaking, canoeing, climbing, biking, and swimming are at your doorstep every day. Learn English with the “standard” American accent from professional ESL instructors at our CEA accredited Institute. Experience the friendliness and warmth from America’s most welcoming people. Create memories at small-town attractions such as the Dunn County Fair, weekly outdoor music concerts and farmer’s markets, lumberjack demonstrations, and major league events, such as a Minnesota Twins baseball game. Enjoy shopping at the Mall of America, connecting with your food over local, farm-to-table award-winning organic meals, being entertained at Wisconsin Dells – Waterpark Capital of the World, and absorbing the stunning skyscrapers, world-class museums, and famous foods of Chicago.
Explore more Wisconsin summer fun.
- Oral communication lessons (speaking & listening)
- U.S. culture lessons
- Conversation partner program
- American friendship family program
- On-campus (or nearby) housing
- All ground transportation, including to/from MSP airport
- Weekday lunch meal plan
- Student insurance plan
- A variety of cultural activities in the community
- Weekend excursions (every Saturday), including the Mall of America, Wisconsin Dells, Chicago (optional), & Minneapolis/St. Paul
- and more!
How to Apply:
Students interested in applying for our short-term summer programs will complete a two-step application process:
- Begin your application by clicking the green APPLY icon below
- complete the web-based form
- Next, complete the UW System Application. Please use the Short Term Student Application Completion Instructions to complete the application.
After these steps are complete, we will contact you with instructions on how to make payment.