Activate Your Email Account
- Go to password.uwstout.edu.
- Select Activate New Account.
- Enter your Campus ID (the 7 digit number included in your application letter/email) and your date of birth.
- Please read the agreement. Select I agree to proceed with activation.
- Create your security questions. (answers are not case sensitive.)
- Provide an alternate email address (recommend personal not school) in case you need to reset your password in the future.
- Create your password.
- Please wait and do not close your browser while the system processes your activation. It may take up to one minute.
- Once your account activation is verified, your username and email address will display.
Log In To Access Stout
- Go to access.uwstout.edu.
- Enter your new UW-Stout username and password.
Your Application Status
- After logging in to Access Stout, select Self Service.
- Click on Admissions > Application Status near the bottom of the screen.
- On this page you'll see a row of application-related information including your entry term, program, plan, and application date.
- Below that you'll find any outstanding checklist items that are needed to complete your application. These are very important! If you are concerned about any items that need to be resolved, please email or call us and we'll help you get everything sorted out.
There's no need to keep checking back here to find out if you've been officially accepted to UW-Stout. We'll send you a formal letter, so keep your eyes out for the most exciting piece of snail mail you could hope for!