Workplace Accommodations in Construction - Attract and Retain a Quality Workforce
In today's construction industry, companies are increasingly recognizing the value of hiring and retaining individuals with disabilities and tapping into this wider talent pool. To support individuals effectively, it is useful to learn about the wide array of accommodations available focused on the construction environment.
Date: February 28, 2024
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM CST
Please inform us promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org of any accommodations you may require. We are committed to making every effort to fulfill your needs.
Workplace Accommodations in Information Technology (IT)
Date: April 16, 2024
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 Am CST
Workplace Accommodations in Healthcare
Date: June 13, 2024
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Free virtual trainings that address aspects of hiring and retaining individuals with disabilities in four key industries: manufacturing, construction, healthcare, and information technology. We cover essential topics that:
- Define disability
- Identify and implement accommodations tailored to each industry
- Identify opportunities to upskill and advance your workforce
- Discuss strategies to backfill positions to maintain your workforce
- Build strong employer-employee partnerships
- Leverage support from the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), including Business Service Consultants (BSCs)
These trainings arm participants with the knowledge and tools necessary to maximize the potential of individuals with disabilities across various sectors. Join us in creating workplaces where all employees, with or without disabilities, contribute and succeed.
Scroll down to learn more about each training in the series.