Interactive 360-degree Lab Tour
Click on the image and use your mouse or trackpad to rotate and look around the lab.
- Use a mouse wheel, trackpad or mobile touch screen to zoom in and out of the image.
- Click on the image and hold to rotate the image 360 degrees left and right, up and down.
- View the image full-screen by clicking on the frame icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on Hotspots (white circle) or the bottom thumbnails to see other labs in the tour.
- To stop the image's auto-rotation click on the image and hold.
In the Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communications (GCOM) pre-press, press and post-press labs the possibilities are limitless. Students gain hands-on experience working with a 2- and 4-color Heidelberg offset lithography presses, a 6-color flexographic press, binding equipment, die cutting and a pneumatic cutter.
The lab equipment enables students to experience press runs similar to the printing industry’s production of magazines, calendars, packaging, labels, and other commercial print products. All this is part of the polytechnic approach integrated into GCOM’s learning environment.
"My future employer will know that I already have the background and knowledge needed to create, print, and sell their product," said Hailey Vosen, GCOM student.