Event Information & Policies:
Continuing Education Units & Accreditation
- Earn up to .6 continuing education units (6 hours) through the University of Wisconsin-Stout.
- CEU's approved for use by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRC)
Registration & Cancellation:
- There is no charge for registration and participation.
- Online pre-registration is preferred. Walk-In registration is allowed.
- Cancellations are requested a minimum of 5 days prior to the start of the event.
- Substitutions can be made at any time.
Conference Site and Parking:
- All conference sessions will be held on campus within the Memorial Student Center. Campus maps will be available within the printed conference program.
- Parking for the 2019 event has not yet been finalized. Information about parking will be emailed to all registered attendees prior to the event.
Meals and Dining
- The conference registration fee includes Morning refreshments and beverage services throughout the day.
- Lunch is not included and will be at the cost of each attendee.
- A wide variety of options to fit most dietary needs are available on campus within the Memorial Student Center Fireside Café and Blue Devil Market.